Account Manager – NES Healthcare is an award-winning market-leader in the provision of managed doctor services. Our tried-and-trusted pathway enables us to help hundreds of International Medical Graduates to establish their careers in the UK. We are now looking for an Account Manager to join our team based in Aylesbury, on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Account Manager you will oversee a portfolio of client hospitals in such a way as to ensure that the service is delivered effectively and in line with the quality expectations of all parties.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure an uninterrupted service to hospitals is delivered in line with the contractual arrangement between NES and the clients, with an emphasis on quality and continuity.
- Maintain and edit the consolidated NES hospital spreadsheet to ensure that it accurately reflects past, present and future staffing at the client hospitals.
- Undertake a routine client visit programme to understand and update the hospital profile requirements, establish rapport with the hospital management and doctors and discuss issues specific to the delivery of services at that location.
- Consult with hospitals as to the induction of new doctors who have not worked at the hospital before, either on a long-term or ad hoc basis.
- Act as the point of contact for the doctors in the portfolio and manage them in line with the terms and conditions of their employment contract with NES.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with the Recruitment Teams in relation to the arrangements for new doctors that are to be working at locations within the portfolio.
- Introduce groups of new doctors to the policies and protocols of the company during short presentations.
- Manage the doctors’ contract tenures to the benefit of the Company and ensure contract extensions are encouraged and completed in a timely fashion.
- Participate in the out-of-hours on call system, dealing with and resolving any emergencies that arise.
- Submit monthly reports to the Operations Director outlining activity within the portfolio
We are looking for applicants who have a good academic ability and strong communication skills. Candidates should also come from a people centred and high-pressured environment. Previous experience working within a ‘service’ based business would be beneficial.
This is a full-time permanent role with office hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. In return we are offering a competitive salary up to £26,000 (depending on experience), discretionary company bonus twice a year and a generous holiday allowance.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Client Relationship, Relationship Manager, Account Executive, Key Account, Recruitment Consultant
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.