Account Manager - Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are working with a leading UK family-owned business who manufacture and distribute trailers, towed equipment and parts to the plant hire, construction and utility industries.
As part of continued growth, they now require 2 x Account Managers / Business Development Managers. They are offering a generous salary of £25k Circa + monthly bonus and you will be reporting straight to the Sales Director.
You will be tasked with managing a ledger of customers within a certain region of the UK (Circa 700 customers) and will be able to identify leads and opportunities for the relevant Area Managers to assist and take forward. You will have a number of accounts that are to be nurtured and grown.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop long lasting, profitable and sustainable relationships
- Increase revenue streams and achieve growth against targets
- Record all activities on internal CRM database
- Target and acquire new business
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers
- Previous sales experience with account management and business development
- Proactive with good diary and time management
- Be a team player and work on your own initiative
- Experience working towards and hitting targets
- Good listener
- Strong communicator
- Able to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and driven
- Well presented
- Perform under pressure
The working hours are Monday – Friday 07:30 – 16:30 with free onsite parking and free lunch every day.
A competitive salary is on offer with a generous bonus structure so if you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales, Trailers, Utility, Civils, Construction
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.