Polkadotfrog are working with a prestigious and well-established organisation in Diss. Together, we are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Accounts and Tax
- Preparing draft accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and Limited Companies
- Preparing business and personal tax computations and returns
- Working within budgets sets at the planning stage
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex technical problems
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of our clients’ businesses and relationships with client’s staff
why you should apply.
Our client offers a dynamic and collaborative environment with a fantastic learning and career path. They thrive on giving all employees the very best career opportunities. The Accounts Assistant will be given not only endless opportunities, but endless benefits too, such as discounted gym membership, regular social/sports events, dress for your diary, flexible working, and wellbeing initiatives. They pride themselves on being a friendly and supportive business and have gone from strength to strength and have built a fantastic reputation for loyalty and reliability nationwide. The Accounts Assistant will also have the potential opportunity to work hybrid after training is given.
what we’re looking for.
- Part AAT qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong technical skills in accounts production and preparation of tax returns
- Experience in using Microsoft packages and cloud accounting packages
- Great organisational skills and proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude with a ‘can-do approach’
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience, and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.