Administration Assistant - Spider are advertising on behalf of a highly successful horticultural mail-order company. Products range includes an award-winning choice of seeds, plug plants, bulbs, seeds and fruit trees, as well as an extensive gardening equipment and outdoor living products, who are based in Ipswich, Suffolk. They are currently looking for an Administration Assistant who has B2B experience to join their team.
As the Administrator, you will be working in a small but busy friendly team where you will be involved in all aspects of administration within retail, wholesale and promotional seed sales.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to learn. You will be capable of multitasking in a busy office environment. It’s a varied role which involves high levels of communication with customers, suppliers and internal teams.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with internal teams to request new product and account setups
- Obtaining quotes from freight companies and suppliers
- Keying, processing, despatch of customer orders and shipment tracking
- General Admin - filing, circulating customer invoices, creating labels for orders, completing online applications for certificates
- Preparing seed samples for pre-export testing and keeping a record of all results
- Helping with customer/store queries from UK and Europe
- Commission and sales reporting
- Range creation and loading
Skills and Attributes:
- Ideally, have experience in working in a B2B environment.
- Able to work quickly, accurately, with good attention to detail and deadline management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely organised and able to use your own initiative
- PC literate (including MS Office package)
- Previous ERP/Sales Data System experience would be beneficial
- Team player
- Good level of Maths and English
This Administrator position is a Full-Time position. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. On offer is a salary of £16,000 to £18,000 (depending on experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: B2B Administrator, Administrator, admin, admin assistant, b2b, customer service, Sales administrator, freight clerk, freight admin
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.