Administration Team Leader – Due to continued expansion, Spider are advertising for an exciting new opportunity for an Administration Team Leader for a highly successful Logistics company offering warehousing and distribution solutions based in both Halesworth and Eye (Suffolk).
As Administration Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Managing and developing an admin team across two sites in Suffolk.
- Operational planning – confirm there is enough resources (people, equipment, sundries etc) available to complete the anticipated duties for the foreseeable future. Identify any areas of weakness and escalate to management.
- Work allocation – allocate the workload correctly as to make sure it is completed within desired timescale and that tasks are being given to correct personnel.
- Always communicate, both internally and externally, in a polite and effective manner.
- Full understanding of customers and respective operational teams to enable correct administrative support.
- Full awareness of company processes / procedures including ensuring that they are being followed and raising awareness of alterations when required.
- Providing additional support to the Administration Manager in a timely and effective manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong people management and development skills.
- Experienced in MS Office using Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Attention to detail is important in order to ensure all the finer points of our contract are attended to.
- Logical approach to solving issues.
Desirable skills include:
- Previous experience in the logistics industry.
- An interest in IT would be a benefit to support any day to day issues.
- An understanding of how to develop staff as well as manage them.
This Administration Team Leader position is a full-time role. On offer is a salary of between £24,000 and £26,000 (depending on experience), as well as excellent benefits including: the use of a pool car between sites as required, a £515 loyalty bonus per year and 25 days holiday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Office Manager, Logistics, Manager, MS Office, Customer Service
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.