Administrator - Spider are advertising on behalf of a highly successful warehousing and distribution company who continue to deliver the highest level of accuracy and customer service, which they pride themselves on. They are looking for an experienced and focused Administrator to join their fun but fast paced Office in Eye, Suffolk.
As the Administrator you will support the Goods In Operations Team your duties will include:
- Assisting the Warehouse manager with scheduling intake into both sites
- General administration duties including: Data input, Order processing, Production of paperwork and accurately inputting customs details for customers in line with Bonded Procedures
- Providing intake schedules to the customers and their freight forwarders
- Checking accuracy of intake paperwork and accurately receipting onto system
- Providing a variety of Excel based reports for customers
- Basic knowledge of all customers to enable support for both administration and operational teams
- Effectively prioritising of workload to achieve daily deadlines and to carry out all tasks in line with company procedures
- Use of Microsoft office to an above basic level and company specific WMS database
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience using a Database, Excel, Outlook and Word, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external people face to face, telephone and email
- Good work ethic to ensure daily housekeeping tasks such as filing are completed
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the logistics or haulage industry and HMRC customs requirements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, be focused and maintain timely and accurate data processing, in a busy office e.g. drivers coming and going, customer and operational queries
This Administrator position is a Full Time position. On offer is a salary of £19,165.00 (depending on experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: administrator, office administrator, office assistant, office clerk, customer service, logistics, Administration Clerk
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.