Join a forward-thinking, well-known, and established business in Stowmarket on their administration team! You will work a busy role where no two days are the same and play a key part in their day-to-day operations.
- Updating the Company Incident Log in conjunction with the Operational team.
- Arranging and diary management for the engineering team.
- Ensuring that training is kept up to date for all engineers.
- Collate Health and Safety information training on the online training system, maintaining accurate data records for use by the
- Management Team.
- Updating the internal and external data systems with accurate information
This position is office based, Monday to Friday.
why you should apply.
As the administrator, you will work with a market-leading company and work alongside a fun and energetic team that truly values their employees. Furthermore, our client offers a fantastic salary including generous holiday, professional training, and other benefits including dental and healthcare cash plan, cycle to work, and social activities for the whole team.
what were looking for.
- Previous working experience in an Administration based role
- Organisational skills are a must with the ability to prioritize a busy workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills including, Outlook and Word
At polkadotfrog recruitment, we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.