Advisor (Private Clients) – Spider are advertising for an Advisor on behalf of one of the country’s leading independent Chartered Insurance Brokers who work to the highest professional standards. This company is all about untangling complications and making things simple. They do this through expertise, understanding and a passion for great service. Their vision of success is simply to never let their customers or one another down. If this resonates with you and you are an experienced Advisor wanting to know more about them, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced professional to work within our Private Client team. You will be required to manage your own book of Private Clients, dealing with a range of personal lines, mid net worth and high net worth individuals with risks including Motor, Home, Marine, Travel, Jewellery, Fine Art and other HNW risks.
Other Duties include:-
- Deal with all aspects of broking, New Business, MTA’s and Renewals for your book.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
The successful Advisor will have:
- Experience in a range of Personal Lines Insurance products ideally with High Net Worth Home Insurance, Family Fleet or high rated cars.
- Excellent work ethic, customer service skills and essentially be a conscientious person who takes pride in what they do.
- Approachability and friendly management style matters when it comes to the clients, so you will go above and beyond to ensure the job gets done, managing expectations at all times.
- Good attention to detail, the work involves reviewing complex insurance contracts
- Must be able to work under pressure and maintain a high quality of work
- Successful candidates will be IT literate and be able to adapt to use the system
A competitive salary is on offer depending on experience and part time hours will be considered for the right candidate. You could earn quarterly and monthly bonus’s and there is an expectation for you to work occasional Saturdays with additional pay. You would also receive many perks including:
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) which increase each year up to maximum of 26 days
- Free car parking (5 minutes’ walk from the office)
- Opportunity to win a day off work each month
- Weekly dress down day
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- Support with your career development
If you would like to know more about this business who were awarded a Gold Accreditation in the Eastern Region 2018 Best Employers Awards and have the relevant skills and experience please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.