Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful company who provides complete temperature control solutions, services and maintenance to all their customers in the East Anglia region and across the UK. Their company was established in 1954 and pride themselves in helping businesses big and small. They are looking for experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers to join their growing team based from their Lowestoft branch.
As an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer you will be responsible for travelling extensively around Norfolk and Suffolk and occasionally nationally, visiting client sites to install, service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
Key responsibilities of the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer will include:
- Installation, Service and Maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
- Participate in ‘On-Call’ system to provide our customers with 24-hour breakdown cover.
- Encourage and assist in the development of trainees and junior engineers.
- Complete company documents i.e. job cards, time sheets and maintenance reports.
- Provide feedback to company management.
- Provide a high standard of work.
The ideal candidate for the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
- City & Guilds or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- City & Guilds 2079 Refrigerant Handling Certificate.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Able to work and support team as well as independently.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive package depending on experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Engineer, Engineering, City and Guilds,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.