Area Director - Spider is advertising on behalf of a B2B company working with over 200 Estate agents providing them with instruction Generation tools resulting in thousands of instructions every year and help them sell property using their Auction Market place. They are currently one of the fastest growing sectors in UK Estate agency. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Director to join a Fast-growing Tech start up in the UK Property Market.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Build a Portfolio of Estate Agents using our services
- Must have knowledge of Estate Agent Sector
- The Ability to Business Develop & conduct meetings face to face and over zoom generally 50/50.
- The ability to Build relationships and coach Estate agents in helping them increase revenue by providing tools to gain new instructions and set up their own Auction dept
- Essential skills IT Literate Good communication skills on the Phone and Face to Face
- Ideally, they are looking for someone with existing property knowledge/ who has worked or working in an Estate Agency (2 years Estate Agency Sales Experience)
Please note, the Area Director role will be majority independent/ remote working.
You will receive a competitive salary starting from £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year plus comms 6-12k p/a commission, travel allowance applied. You will work Monday- Friday. Other benefits will include 28 days holiday including bank holidays and more.
If you would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: property, estate agency, management, remote working, area sales, area manager, B2B
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.