Artworker - Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working with a busy specialist creative agency on the Suffolk/Essex border.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity to join the business as a Artworker, whose main task is to create/amend artwork for a variety of materials ranging from digital, online artwork, brochures and leaflets whilst ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and quality is of an exceptionally high standard.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure artwork meets print and web standards, such as colour, spell check typography and image quality
- Carry out amends to existing concepts
- Resize existing artworks
- Create new artworks whilst liaising with internal departments
- Ensure all work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Create print ready artwork for use by various departments
- Construct master templates for use throughout the organisation
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Be flexible to learn more about unfamiliar subjects as required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite and programmes, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong retouching and visualisation skills
- Ability to create visual concepts
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative skills to work closely with all departments
- Great reporting skills
- Creative flair and an eye for design
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines
A competitive salary is on offer depending on experience, so if you have the relevant skills and want to find out more please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Graphic Design, Artwork, Signage, Creative, Design, Agency, Adobe
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.