Aesthetic Practitioner/Beauty Therapist – Are you an experienced Aesthetic Practitioner looking for a new, exciting career opportunity? Or are you an enthusiastic Level 3 Beauty Therapist wanting to branch into the Aesthetics industry? If so, Juliette John Aesthetic, Laser, Skin and Wellness Clinic are currently recruiting for an Aesthetic Practitioner/Beauty Therapist to join our fantastic team based in Ipswich on a Full Time or Part Time basis.
We offer full training and support in a relaxed professional environment!
Would you like to work in a busy, advanced skin and laser clinic based in beautiful surroundings, located in Ipswich? Our successful clinic specialises in laser skin treatments, permanent cosmetics, laser hair removal and skin care. As our business grows, this is a great time to join our team of professionals.
As a motivated Aesthetic Practitioner/Beauty Therapist your primary role will be to provide Laser Hair Removal, Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, HydraFacial, 3D Lipo and other aesthetic treatments.
Outside of performing your key aesthetic treatments/services you will be expected to:
- Advise clients on our complete range of treatments and skincare products
- Ensure treatment rooms are hygienically set up in between clients
- Be interested in social media for the clinic, posting on Facebook, Instagram and also proactively marketing the clinic to the public.
- Make repeat and follow-up bookings with clients
You will have:
- Qualifications in Aesthetics (minimum NVQ 3/4 or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Aesthetics industry
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly motivated, flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Provide outstanding and consistent customer service
- Be professional, empathetic and personable with clients
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- A proven track record in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Be smartly presented
We are offering a salary of £11.00-£14.00 per hour depending on experience, plus 15% commission on products. This position will require you to work Saturdays and some Evenings.
If you are highly motivated aesthetic therapist and you are focused on delivering the highest level of customer care, please apply attaching your CV and a brief covering letter. We would love to hear from you!
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: beauty, therapist, aesthetics, beauty, skincare, NVQ, level 3
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.