Bodyshop Manager - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful and busy multi-brand Accident Repair Centre based in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking for an experienced and professional Bodyshop Manager to join their team.
As the successful Bodyshop Manager, you will report directly to the Company Directors and have overall accountability for the Bodyshop operations including productive staff as well as front-of-house staff. Ultimately you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the Bodyshop. Your prior experience in doing this will mean you have a strict process for managing and developing all areas of the business and be able to further enhance an already successful operation.
Other key duties include:
- Experience in the automotive industry in a similar role
- Audatex and VDA accreditation
- Advanced technical knowledge of Auto body repair processes
- Complete understanding of applying and managing a quality process
- A passion for change management
- Ability to coach, motivate and retain staff and to lead through example
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be responsible for the productivity and efficiency of the department
- Develop Bodyshop department plans and budgets, including gross profit, control of all expenses, labour efficiency, and all related items, to achieve financial and customer service targets
- Monitor continuously the achievement of customer service levels (both internal and external) and provide effective support to service, parts, and car sales departments
- Organise, direct, and control the activities of Bodyshop staff and supervise to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of material, financial and personnel resources
This Bodyshop Manager position is a Full-Time position working 8.00am – 6pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays subject to business demands. As a key holder, you may be required to work additional hours when necessary so a flexible approach would be required. In return, they are offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus profitability bonus (up to £10,000), company vehicle, company pension and good working conditions with the latest equipment.
This exciting opportunity requires outstanding commitment, drive, and interpersonal skills. In return, you will be joining an established, family-owned company who is dedicated to the training and development of their employees and offers an excellent remuneration package. If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV, including your email address and contact number, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: repairs, car repairs, Accident, Body-shop, Manager, Commercial Workshop Manager, Workshop Supervisor, Automotive Workshop Manager, Workshop controller
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.