Business Administration Manager – this is a great opportunity to join GB Ingredients, part of the Lallemand Group. We are a well-established international company that specialises in the development, production, and marketing of yeasts and bacteria and we are looking for a Business Administration Manager to be based at our Felixstowe site. The purpose of this key role within the company is to ensure that the end-to-end sales order process is supported operationally, and managed using appropriate systems, procedures, and processes.
The ideal Business Administration Manager will provide day-to-day and line management of the administrative team, as well as a range of functions to support the Leadership Team. The role also has responsibility for providing business support, project management support and specialist administrative services for the Felixstowe plant.
- Managing the sales order process end-to-end within the team daily
- Manage all production (raw material and packaging) purchase orders for the Felixstowe plant
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer delivery, quality, queries, and complaints are managed to a high standard across the plant
- Manage the administration team with demonstrable clear and responsible leadership to drive the best individual and team performance from their area of responsibility
- Business Improvement - review and improve current working processes, systems, and methodologies to create increased effectiveness and efficiencies
Skills and experience required / desirable:
- Further education, e.g., business administration qualification
- Continuous improvement qualification e.g., green belt
- Experience of managing and leading a team, including setting objectives, performance management, coaching and developing
- Experience in and knowledge of business-administration in respect of sales order processes and compliance
- Strong IT skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with a proven ability to influence across a wide range of stakeholders
Behaviours and capabilities required:
- Tenacity and appetite to challenge current thinking
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and remain focused on these priorities.
- Results focused “can do” attitude.
- Self-starter – ability to work off own initiative.
- Determined and resilient - not afraid to challenge the norm
- Flexible approach to work
- Openness to change
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who welcome those looking to progress and become an integral part of this successful organisation. Living within a commutable location or willingness to relocate is required for this role, due to the nature of the business. On offer is a salary circa £40,000-£50,000 per annum depending on experience plus 25 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays and a Contributory Pension Scheme.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: manufacturing, business admin, administrator, manager, admin manager, business manager, management
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.