Business Development Manager - Spider are currently advertising on behalf of one of the UK’s leading suppliers of high-performance technology products and services for public space locations in the UK and overseas. Due to continued success they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join them in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
This role will be based from their offices outside of Woodbridge, reporting directly into the Sales Manager. As a Business Development Manager you will need to identify, qualify and close new business accounts to achieve targets and farm some existing accounts, in order to ensure total customer satisfaction and secure existing and additional revenues.
As the Business Development Manager you will be required to:
- To acquire new business and manage existing clients
- Initiate sales and marketing activities throughout the allocated part of the UK / Vertical market.
- Maintain and upload relevant prospect/customer information into the company’s CRM system.
- Establish relations, and liaise closely with, the engineer / support team in order to attain a good level of customer satisfaction, which is integral while rendering services to the clients.
- Achieve set KPIs and have regular reviews with line manager e.g. reporting on sales goals, efficiencies and overall performance, through periodic reports and one‐on‐one meetings.
Skills and attributes required:
- A hunger to drive new business sales as well as earn commission
- Ability to work in a team environment with a can-do attitude to being put outside your comfort zone
- Strong negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
- Strong command of English (reading, verbal and written skills).
- Must be willing to travel, when needed, by the company.
- Due to the nature of the industry, the candidate must be open to non-traditional working hours based on the needs of the clients (this will be rare).
- Previous experience of customer interaction is a necessity and selling solutions is advantageous.
This Business Development Manager position is a Full or Part Time position. On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) plus opportunity to earn commission. You will also have a suitable company vehicle. You will have 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and all of Christmas off without having to take holiday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Business Development Executive, Sales, Area Sales, IT Sales, IT, sales, business development, Account Management
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.