Business Development Manager- Spider is excited to be supporting our client who take pride in their employees just as much as their products. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Commercial Team to effectively contribute to the company vision to build out a world-class, turnkey, integrated ‘duty of care’ platform.
The Business Development Manager is a new and tactical sales role that will drive new business with new customers, heavily contributing towards the first revenues onto their new product, AtlasNXT. This role contributes to leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities, primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales. Proven experience within SaaS sales, a start-up or scale-up environment and driving sales within enterprise businesses is essential. Being one of the first to start in the Business Development area of the business, you'll need to have a history of establishing processes, documentation, and procedures, to help map out the business development process alongside marketing and contribute to the successful launch of AtlasNXT. You will collaborate effectively with the Sales Support team in preparing sales contracts that accurately address the needs of the customer.
The preferred Business Development Manager candidate would fit the following descriptions:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial and market share gains following the launch of AtlasNXT
- Raise the company profile by attending shows / expos and seminars and suggest new opportunities such as product development to tap into new markets to continue the growth and exposure of the company and their products
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support, building long-term relationships with new and existing customers to increase revenue from sales.
- Maintain relationships with other departments, particularly marketing, and keeping up to date on their work progress in order to contribute towards the first revenues onto their new product, AtlasNXT.
- Accurately produce reports and analysis / relevant business data to demonstrate success and highlight areas of improvement, presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff.
- Play an active role in the development of future features by listening and reporting back to marketing and product team’s customer needs and commercial opportunities.
- Determine the reasons for profits and losses, be up to date and aware of market trends and competitors and, work to implement strategies to combat this recurring in future.
- Assuming a level of responsibility for the success or failure of strategic decisions and promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business.
- Educate team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing effectiveness of business development and driving new sales.
To be effective and successful in this role, the right individual will have a data-driven commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the customer base and their requirements, be an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand their clientele. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, with the goal to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
This position of Business Development Manager is a Full- Time position. Working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of (depending on experience). Other benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company sick pay. A great office working environment with an open plan office, sitting close to your team members in the heart of London. With 3 days spent working from the office and 2 days working from home each week. You will also work closely with their team in the Dubai office with opportunities to visit for deeper collaboration.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you onboard their epic journey they are embarking on. Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
They strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: management, business, business development, sales, manager, business manager
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.