You will be part of the Sales Team in a busy office, (although currently homeworking due to lock down restrictions). This is a sales position, but if offers variety and quality is definitely better than quantity for this client. You will be following up leads and enquiries and re-visiting potential clients that have enquired about their services in the past. This will be mixed with following up marketing campaigns and keeping in touch with current clients to ensure the relationship remains strong and to answer any queries they may have. For new customers you will be the first point of contact until they can be passed to a Sales Consultant to continue the customer development, there is also potential here for you to progress your career into the role of Sales Consultant.
• Developing strong business relationships to qualify and manage frequent contact
• To conduct outbound telephone calls to bring lapsed and new clients onboard
• Explaining the benefits of using the clients online solutions
• Generating sales from the clients on trials via both phone and email
• To undertake telephone marketing campaigns to maximise product sales
• Providing accurate product information to clients in a timely and professional manner
• Maintaining and capturing accurate data on the company CRM
• Previous experience in a BDR / telesales role is Essential
• Vibrant and confident personality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work at a pace whilst always remaining detail focused
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to develop strong business relationships
• Competent IT abilities
The environment is fun and cohesive, they adopt a very close team working culture and will ensure your days are varied and interesting, there is the ability to gain promotion and the rewards commission wise are uncapped.
If you enjoy sales and business development, there couldn’t be a better more rounded position with an excellent employer.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.