Business Support Administrator – Spider are working with a Renewable Energy Finance Company based in Ely, Cambridgeshire, who are currently looking for a Business Support Administrator, with exceptional attention to detail, to support the Business.
As a Business Support Administrator, your responsibilities and key duties are:
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitors
- Administration and Business Support for the Privilege Finance team’s, processes and procedures
- Purchase order processing
- Coordinating meetings and room bookings
- Assisting with document and meeting preparation
- Coordinate the effective day to day tasks
- Diary management
- Prompt provision of Travel and Accommodation requests via the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Hospitality services for meetings (refreshments and lunch preparations)
- Meeting minute taking and recording of hand-written notes on to the CRM system
- Monitor stationery and other office facility requirements
- Maintain and update filing systems, both electronic and hard copies
- Provide postal services, recording and distributing as necessary in a timely manner
- Adhoc jobs as required and instructed by the Operations Director and executive team
Skills and attributes:
· GCSE Grade A – C in English and Maths or equivalent
· Experienced in CRM systems (preferable Salesforce)
· Previous experience in an administrative role and supporting Directors / Executives including complex diary management is essential
· Adaptable, flexible and willing to fit the needs of the business
· High level of IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent customer focus to understand customer needs and expectations delivering to their requirements both internally and externally
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and organisational skills
· Confidentiality is essential
This is a full-time permanent role offering an excellent salary of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible and please ensure you include your email address and contact telephone number so that we can contact you easily. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Administrator, Office administrator, Receptionist, Personal Assistant,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed based on our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.