Class 2 Driver – Spider is advertising on behalf of a national and highly respected electrical wholesale company based in Chelmsford, who are currently in search for a Class 2 Driver. For this role, you will have experience of driving 26 tonne HIAB and/or 18 tonne Curtainsider in London, Essex, Suffolk, Kent and Hertfordshire.
Duties as a Class 2 Driver you will be:
- Multidrop within London (within M25) but also in Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire or Kent
- Acting as the face of the company
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) accredited so must always adhere to it
- During quieter times providing support on van deliveries
Skills and Attributes
- Experience within a driving role is essential, HIAB experience desirable but not essential
- Presentable with excellent communication and customer service, as a point of contact for the company
- Flexibility, when in quieter times, which is rare will need to support van deliveries
- Have a clean driving license is vital.
This is a full-time position working 45 hours per week, starting at 5 am. The company is offering a competitive salary, paid monthly with the opportunity to earn an annual profit share bonus. Relevant training will be provided where required.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV (including your contact telephone number and email address) as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; Class 2, HGV, HGV Class 2, Driver, HIAB, Curtainsider, multi-drop, driving, van driver
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.