CNC Supervisor: Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working exclusively with a market leading Suffolk based Foundry.
- To work with a range of high specification Materials; Stellite, Inconel, Duplex alongside Carbon and Stainless Steels.
- Ensuring smooth, efficient and cost-effective output of Works Orders through all CNC turning centres. Including directly adding value by Machining Castings and collaborating directly with machine shop management.
- Working closely to train apprentices, junior staff or those in need of additional skills development - whilst assisting in the training and development of staff, exploiting all cross-training opportunities when presented.
- Execute and train where necessary the “Assembly” Operation on relevant Works Orders.
- To aid Machine Shop efficiencies by generating smooth and when possible, batched product flow
- Making sure that the Castings are correctly identified when leaving Work Centres.
Ideal Candidate require:
- Experienced and self-motivated CNC Turner Supervisor who can demonstrate leading a team.
- To have a passion for engineering and a pride in their work to ensure product quality and company reputation is constantly upheld.
- A self-sufficient worker who can work on their own initiative to a very high standard.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring high processing speed, but ultimate accuracy with minimal error.
A competitive salary is on offer subject to experience, fantastic pension contributions, life insurance. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: CNC, CNC Operator, CNC Supervisor, CNC Manager, CNC Technician, Senior CNC Operator, Senior CNC Technician.
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.