Community Services Manager (BPD Services and Eating Recovery) - Our mission is to make Suffolk the best place in the world to talk about and take care of mental health and to help facilitate this we are looking to recruit a Community Services Manager (Borderline Personality Disorder Services and Eating Recovery) for Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds.
The main purpose of the Community Services Manager (BPD Services and Eating Recovery) role is to manage, and line manage our Waves, Suffolk Night Owls (both Borderline Personality Disorder services) and Eating Recovery support group and to lead on service development opportunities centred around BPD.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Line management/and or project management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working with people within mental health
- Excellent organisational skills and a flexible approach in planning and promoting work to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of people sometimes over sensitive and/or complex issues
- An excellent understanding of Safeguarding
In return, Suffolk Mind offer:
- Salary of £25,100 - £29,540 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays (+ an annual option to buy or sell annual leave)
- Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- Free DBS check
- Free internal wellbeing course available - Your needs met
- Free tea/coffees Christmas party/lunch
- Family friendly culture
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Service Manager, Eating Disorders, Community Support, Counsellor, Recovery, Mental Health
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.