Contract Coordinator – Are you an enthusiastic logistics professional? Can you develop good relationships with customers and suppliers? If so, P&O Ferrymasters, the pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions are looking for an experienced Contract Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis, based in Corby, near Kettering, Northampton.
As Contract Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Services Manager to ensure the continuing day to day running of the contract.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure collection and delivery expectations are met in both an effective and efficient way
- Raise and manage bookings keeping key personnel informed of all necessary changes
- Liaise with Asset and Charter contacts to achieve optimum service
- Support activities such as customs clearance and stand kit change overs
- Collate information relevant for various KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis and report to line manager
- Liaise with P&OFM employees at other sites to maximise efficiencies for the customer
- Daily liaison with Customer personnel in a professional manner
As a Contract Co-ordinator, you will have previous experience of working in a customer focussed operational role. You will bring excellent communication skills, including ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels. You will have strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own workload. You will have an eye for detail and good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel as well as H&S knowledge and awareness.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. In return, we are offering a competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: coordinator, coordination, contracts, logistics, haulage, transport
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.