Contract Coordinator - P&O Ferrymasters, a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Contract Coordinator to be based in Holywell.
At P&O Ferrymasters, you would be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by Dubai World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus.
As Contract Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Contract Manager to ensure the continuing day to day running of the Kingspan contract. You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced Customer Service Representatives and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse weekly loading schedule and allocate loads accordingly whilst managing the stand trailer pool
- Raise and manage bookings keeping key personnel informed of all necessary changes
- Liaise with Asset and Charter contacts to achieve optimum service
- Source rates and hauliers for additional lanes
- Collate information relevant for various KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis and report to line manager
- Liaise with P&O Ferrymasters employees at other Kingspan sites to maximise efficiencies for the customer
- Daily liaison with Kingspan personnel in a professional manner
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience of working in a customer focussed operational role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel
- H&S knowledge and awareness
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
This Contract Coordinator position is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary (depending on experience), as well as excellent benefits.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: office coordinator, office administrator, contracts administrator
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.