Contract Coordinator – P&O Ferrymasters, a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We are looking for two enthusiastic and experienced Contract Coordinators to join us on a 6-month contract, based in Holywell.
As the successful Contract Coordinators, you will be responsible for supporting the Contract Manager to ensure the continuing day to day running of the Kingspan contract.
Other key duties include:
- Monitor and manage cost effective collection and delivery of loads, liaising with relevant parties to achieve optimum service.
- Select hauliers in terms of price, service and H&S, to ensure service standards are met.
- Update systems and collate information relevant for various KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis and report to line manager.
- Deal with, and resolve, all queries relating to service issues or incidents in a timely manner.
- Liaise with colleagues to maximise efficiencies for the customer.
- Liaise with customer contacts in a professional manner.
You will have previous experience of working in a customer focussed operational role, possess excellent communication and organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own workload. Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels. Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel and knowledge and awareness of H&S.
This is a 6-month contract, working 40 hours per week, one vacancy will be working a 4 on 4 off shift and one will be working Monday-Friday. In return, we are offering a competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: coordinator, coordination, contracts, logistics, haulage, transport
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.