Contract Coordinator – P&O Ferrymasters, a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Contract Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis based in Sherburn, North Yorkshire.
As a Contract Coordinator you will be responsible for organising and managing load volumes from booking to delivery.
Other key duties include:
- Monitor and manage cost effective collection and delivery of loads
- Select hauliers in terms of price, service and H&S, to ensure service standards are met
- Liaise closely with the customer and haulier
- Deal with, and resolve, all queries relating to service issues or incidents in a timely manner
- Update the in-house computer system
- Generate relevant reports for management and customers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of operating within a logistics environment; previous freight forwarding experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel
- A positive customer service attitude
- A knowledge or awareness of H&S
This is a full-time permanent role. With the working hours of 40 hours per week. In return, we are offering a competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: coordinator, coordination, contracts, logistics, haulage, transport
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.