Contract Administrator - Spider is advertising on behalf of a leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Their customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Their success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. They believe in delivering WOW experiences to both customers and valued employees.
They are looking for a Contract Administrator who is passionate about nurturing client relationships and wants to be part of a growing company that is really going places. They truly live their Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore, want people who hold the same values as they do to join them. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
The purpose of this role, working as part of the Contract Administrator team, involves working alongside the Sales Executives and Sales Support team, providing a ‘wow’ customer experience by ensuring exceptional quality and accuracy in the setup of the customer accounts and their contracts.
The role will entail:
- Being responsible for the on boarding of all installations through to a comprehensive account and client contract set up
- Project Management - managing the large-scale installation of machines UK wide
- Building and nurturing customer relationships being the first person of contact throughout the on-boarding process
- Working collaboratively with the Lease company to assist in the acceptance of finance
- Driving additional sales of products and services as well as replacing ageing equipment and renewing leases
- Managing customer questions/queries around consumable pricing/contracts/updating equipment records and ensuring customer contact records are up to date
- Management of all contract documentation including the agreements and their ongoing review
The ideal person:
- High attention to detail.
- Can work effectively under pressure
- Great at problem solving with an analytical mind
- Will have the skill to multitask, managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Acts with integrity at all times
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a similar capacity.
- Able to work using their own initiative as well working as part of a team.
- Has brilliant verbal and written communication skills as well as being able to proactively make calls
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good academic background
- Have basic skills using Microsoft Office and CRM systems
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm.
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary between £21,000.00-£23,000.00. You will also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: contract, admin, administrator, administration, office admin, contracting, customer service, accounts
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.