Course Content and UX Editor - Spider is advertising on behalf of a small, fast growing, and ambitious privately owned EdTech company, based in Newmarket, Suffolk, who are looking for a Course Content and UX Editor to join their team.
They work in partnership with education providers to develop digital courses from Level 1 through to post graduate level. Many of these courses are paper based and need to be converted to a digital format for self-guided or blended learning.
This Course Content and UX Editor role would be ideal for a smart, tech savvy new or recent graduate with an interest in education and technology and who wants to work for a company that can make a real impact in supporting some of the most isolated members of our community. You will be working with both our Business Development and Dev Teams.
Key duties will include:
- Working with educational providers to convert courses and make them suitable for the client’s platform
- Defining digital learning course structures to create outstanding user experiences
- Converting and creating content into digital format
- Helping build, and load Apps onto the client’s platform and then testing them
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- An interest in education and educational technology
- Strong IT skills
- A methodical and systematic approach to ensuring accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage busy workloads and deal with complex matters
This Course Content and UX Editor position is a Full-Time position, 37.5 hours / week. The client expects that the job will be based in their Newmarket offices. A degree of remote/ virtual working can be accommodated. On offer is a salary of £19,000-£25,000 (depending on experience), as well as excellent benefits including: Contributory company pension scheme, 23 working days holiday per year.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: trainee, graduate, editor, course Content, digital, development
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.