Join a very well-established business with a huge turnover as a Credit Controller. You will be a vital part within their Finance department, working alongside a fun and friendly team of Finance professionals!
- Tasks for the UK credit control, including collecting and posting customer receipts
- Chasing outstanding debts via telephone and email
- Sending monthly statements, issuing chasing letters and legal letters
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries in a timely manner
- Tasks for the purchase ledger including matching and posting of purchase invoices
- Producing aged reports for the sales and purchase ledgers
- Opening and maintaining customer and supplier accounts and reviewing credit limits
why you should apply.
As a Credit Controller you will be a part of a family run business who care and invest in their staff. They have a strong track record of growing their own talent, offering endless opportunities and have a high staff retention rate.
what we’re looking for.
The Credit Controller will have experience working in a similar role, a track record of being organised and thorough in approach to tasks. You will have previous experience working with large UK ledgers and the ability to interpret numbers and financial information. Ideally, you will have an Accountancy qualification and experience within Sage 200.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.