Credit Risk Manager - Spider are pleased to be working with an established Finance Company, who provide funding and project management for high quality, high return waste to energy and anaerobic digestion projects. They are now recruiting an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Credit your primary responsibilities are to prepare credit papers and make recommendations relating to new business and extensions of credit. As well as this you will undertake regular monitoring of the portfolio to ensure loan facilities are compliant and action is taken to address any areas of concern, either current or forecasted.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• To act as first point of contact within Credit for the Business Development and Account Managers with respect to credit-related matters on both new opportunities and existing clients.
• Assist the Head of Credit by providing qualitative and quantitative analysis for credit applications through detailed evaluation of financial statements, discounted cashflow forecasts, due diligence reports and operational data.
• Provide clear and concise written guidance on a project to ensure all the relevant financial and non-financial risks have been identified and mitigated where possible. Analyse SPV company and deal structures along with details of loan facilities.
• Assist the Head of Credit in utilising the Credit Risk Framework to monitor and maintain the visibility on projects through analysis and monitoring.
• Provide financial and risk analysis through the life of a project – including management of variances to initial capex budgets, financial projections, and operational targets. Ensure DCFs are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure security and LTV ratios are accurate
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a business who has a genuine aspiration for the UK to be totally energy self-sufficient, send zero food waste to landfill and exceed its carbon reduction as part of it’s manifesto. This business cares. Paying a salary of £40,000 per annum and offering up to 30 days holiday after length of service (starting at 25 days initially) you will be based in a beautiful village location with onsite parking.
To be considered for this role you will be Degree level educated and have Credit risk and/or lending experience gained within a financial institution or similar. You will also have the ability to understand and interpret financial statements (part or full accountancy qualification would be an advantage). A confident and assertive individual with the ability to influence others is also required as are excellent negotiation skills. If you are a team player who can develop effective relationships with all and work in partnership, we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time permanent role offering an excellent salary of c£40,000 depending on experience. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible and please ensure you include your email address and contact telephone number so that we can contact you easily. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Credit Risk, financial, risk analysis, part qualified,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed based on our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.