Customer Operations Manager – char.gy is an electric vehicle charging service. We design and manufacture the hardware and write the software that communicates with the charge points and that the customers use to charge their car. It is a very rapidly growing industry that bridges transport, green energy, and the Internet of Things. We are now looking for an experienced Customer Operations Manager to join our team on a remote basis.
Remote working saves on commuting and gives us a calm space to work, but sometimes we like to meet face to face. You should expect to travel into the office near Aldgate East in London as required but not likely to be more than once a week.
This Customer Operations Manager position is a key role is to align our support and service teams to ensure we deliver a consistent and excellent customer experience. We are looking for someone who has passion for technology. This will be a ‘hands on’ role as you build and develop the team, so will involve answering and responding incoming calls.
- Building and managing a team of customer support services.
- Define and streamline processes.
- Co-ordinate and resource projects.
- Manage the relationship between departments to ensure we meet our support and service SLAs.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end lifecycle of all customers generated support and service tickets, from creation through to resolution.
- Be a key point of contact for customer escalations.
- Ensure that incident reviews are undertaken, logged, and documented.
- Work closely with other functions
- Mentor and develop staff including succession planning, skills, and latest product developments.
- Actively promote excellent customer service for all front-line service delivery staff, constantly seeking ways to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to ensure the service is suitably managed and optimised and report to management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Use metrics to analyse and improve the performance of the services function.
As the Customer Operations Manager you will have previous experience of managing a service desk and support teams. You will have significant experience in a contact centre/customer operations management role, able to make commercial decisions, deal with complaint handling, workforce planning, recruitment, and training. You will have excellent project management skills with a formal qualification. You will have experience of delivering project and support services.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is a full-time role. In return, the salary on offer is £55,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on experience. Other benefits will include 25 holiday days per year, on top of the bank holiday allowance, 10 "Innovation Days" per year to explore your own ideas, holiday flexibility and loyalty bonus benefits, Maternity and Shared Parental Leave policies, an Apple laptop, generous conference budget, salary reviews twice a year and flexible working hours and location.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies, please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: operations, helpdesk, manager, IT manager, IT services, technology, tech, technology manager, ITO, customer operations
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.