Customer Service, Order Processing & Stock Administrator- Munchy Seeds is a successful and well-established company specialising in the blending, flavouring, and roasting of healthy seed snacks & sprinkles. We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service, Order Processing & Stock Administrator on a permanent basis to work with us in Leiston, Suffolk.
This is more than your typical customer service role, we are looking for a proactive & multiskilled Customer Service, Order Processing & Stock Administrator to become part of the perfect blend!
We are looking for a Customer Service, Order Processing & Stock Administrator who can communicate with our customers in a polite & professional manner via telephone & email. Respond to enquiries & questions about our product range. Raise sales orders on our MRP system and produce picking lists to enable yourself and colleagues to pack and dispatch customer orders. Monitor stock levels of finished goods, raw materials, packaging & consumables. Manage relationships with our suppliers, understand their lead times & raise purchase orders in a timely manner to ensure agreed stock levels are maintained. Monitor finished stock levels, liaise with our Production Supervisor and add stock requirements to a production schedule.
As a Customer Service, Order Processing & Stock Administrator your duties will include:
- Customer service – Manage consumer & trade enquiries, dispatch samples & provide after sales customer support.
- Order Processing – Input consumer & trade orders into our ERP system, print pick lists, pack & produce associated dispatch paperwork depending on the customer’s specific requirements.
- Stock control - Monitor stock levels of finished products, raw material, packaging & consumables. Manage quarterly stock takes.
- Stock requirements - Liaise with our Production Supervisor, add stock requirements to weekly production schedule to ensure agreed levels of finished stock are maintained.
- Purchasing – Manage relationships with our suppliers, raise purchase orders for raw ingredients, packaging & consumables.
- Regularly communicating with our Marketing team in relation to emailers & website offers and Exhibition Manager to ensure required stock is available for the consumer events we attend across the country.
- A can-do attitude.
- A team player, always willing to help others out for the good of the business, and always on the lookout for ways to improve things.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Highly motivated, a real self-starter who likes getting a job done efficiently.
- Detail-oriented, with a nose for accuracy, but not at the expense of output.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn new skills and cover all areas of the team.
- “Job not hours” mindset, demonstrating an ownership mentality.
You will need to have previous experience in customer service and order processing/fulfilment. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills. You possess excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft packages and stock systems. Experience with DEAR would be beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
This role is a permanent, full-time position. Hours are flexible (36 to 40 hours per week) Monday – Friday, ideally starting between 7-30-8.30am. Salary on offer is £24,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you have the necessary skills and think this role could be for you then we would like to hear from you. Please forward an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: warehouse controller, stock assistant, warehouse administrator, logistics coordinator, logistics administrator, customer service, stock control, order processing
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.