Customer Service Advisor - Our vision is to be recognised by families and partners as the leading cemetery and ceremonial service provider in the UK, changing the face of the industry in which we operate. We therefore promise to provide a personalised service in a unique and caring environment for all our families and we are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Advisor to join our team based in Epping, Essex.
The Customer Service Advisor role is an integral part of our business with the focus being all about delivering excellent customer service. If you’re looking for a role that will offer you variety, the opportunity to meet people, and an amazing location to work in, we’ve got the job for you.
As a Customer Service Advisor in our business, you will be involved in delivering the highest standard of customer service, engaging with our families, Funeral Directors and Arrangers, making them feel welcome, with your compassion and care.
As our Customer Service Advisor, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to provide the highest standard of customer care, continuously finding ways to improve a customer’s experience
- Be a fantastic team player who has the ability to work with a variety of people including Customers, Funeral Directors, Suppliers and our team throughout all our locations
- High standards of presentation and an eye for detail when delivering our hospitality
- Genuine enthusiasm, sensitivity and compassion for working with people during a very difficult time.
- Constantly striving to achieve targets through effectively solving customer’s problems, meeting their needs fully and exceeding their expectations
- Accuracy and organisational skills
- Experience in administration duties as well as being computer literate
- A flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
This is a full-time, permanent role, 37.5 hours per week. In return, we are offering a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum; other benefits will include Enhanced Pension 3% EE & 6% ER, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Healthcare Plan, Company Sick Pay, Bicycle to Work Scheme and Annual Flu Jab Voucher.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and empathy to be part of a business whose purpose is to change the face of the industry in the UK, come and work with us. Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV and covering letter as one document, including your email address and telephone number. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: customer service, advisor, administration, customer care, customer experience, purchase orders
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.