Customer Service Advisor - Our vision is to be recognised by families and partners as the leading cemetery and ceremonial service provider in the UK, changing the face of the industry in which we operate. We therefore promise to provide a personalised service in a unique and caring environment for all our families and we are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Advisor to join our team, based at Colney.
Our Job Opportunity:
It is all about delivering excellent customer service. If you are looking for a role that will offer you variety, the opportunity to meet people, and an amazing location to work in, we have got the job for you. As a Customer Service Advisor in our business you will be involved in delivering the highest standard of customer service, engaging with our families, Funeral Directors and Arrangers, making them feel welcome, with your compassion and care.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor in this varied role, you will need to have:
- The highest standard of customer care and the ability to find ways to improve a customer’s experience.
- The ability to work with a variety of people, Customers, Funeral Directors, Suppliers, Wedding parties wishing to use our venue and our team.
- High standards of presentation and an eye for detail when delivering our hospitality.
- Genuine enthusiasm, sensitivity, and compassion for working with people during a very difficult time.
- Constantly striving to achieve targets through effectively helping customers, meeting their needs fully and exceeding their expectations
- The ability to record all financial and non-financial information quickly and accurately – right first time
- Take responsible for a number of administration duties to including the raising of purchase orders
- Ensuring all company procedures regarding H&S, security and welfare are maintained at all times.
- Work well under pressure and a strong team player.
- A flexible and can-do attitude
- Compliance Eligibility to Work in the UK
This is a full-time permanent role. In return, we are offering a competitive salary, other benefits include:
- Enhanced Pension 6% EE & 3% ER
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Healthcare Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Bicycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Flu Jab Voucher
If you feel you have the relevant skills and empathy to be part of a business whose purpose is to change the face of the industry in the UK, come and work with us. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV, including your email address and telephone number, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Customer Service, Adviser, Administrator, Funeral Services Administrator, Funeral Assistant, Business Administrator, hospitality, Events
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.