Customer Service Advisor (Part- Time)
Our vision is to be recognised by families and partners as the leading cemetery and ceremonial service provider in the UK, changing the face of the industry in which we operate. We therefore promise to provide a personalised service in a unique and caring environment for all our families and we are looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Where we are: We have sites all around the UK and this role is based at Rainford, St Helens.
Our Job Opportunity:
It’s all about delivering excellent customer service. If you’re looking for a role that will offer you variety, the opportunity to meet people, and an amazing location to work in, we’ve got the job for you. As a Customer Service Advisor in our business, you will be involved in delivering the highest standard of customer service, engaging with our families, Funeral Directors and Arrangers, making them feel welcome, with your compassion and care.
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: 28 per week, over a flexible working contract (includes weekends)
Salary: £15,000 per annum
*Company Benefits – Enhanced Company Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care Plan, Employee Reward Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme*
To be part of a successful team in this varied role, you’ll need to have:
- The highest standard of customer care and the ability to find ways to improve a customer’s experience.
- The ability to work with a variety of people, Customers, Funeral Directors, Suppliers and our team.
- High standards of presentation and an eye for detail.
- Genuine enthusiasm, sensitivity, and compassion for working with people during a very difficult time.
- Constantly striving to achieve targets through effectively solving customer’s problems, meeting their needs fully and exceeding their expectations.
- The ability to record all financial and non-financial information quickly and accurately – right first time.
- Take Responsible for several administration duties including entering customer information into our CRM system, raising of invoices, and ordering memorial products with high attention to detail.
- Ensuring all company procedures regarding H&S, security and the welfare for others are always maintained.
- Work well under pressure and a strong team player.
- A flexible and can-do attitude.
- Driving the private ambulance (full clean driving licence required)
Requirements: Compliance Eligibility to Work in the UK
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working at GreenAcres. In reaching a decision we will take account; the nature of the work, the circumstances and background of the offence(s) and time elapsed.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and empathy to be part of a business whose purpose is to change the face of the industry in the UK, come and work with us. Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV including your email address and telephone number. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: customer service, advisor, administration, customer care, customer experience, purchase orders, part time
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.