Customer Service Analyst - Spider is advertising for a Customer Service Analyst on behalf of a UK leading port Community Systems Provider (CSP). They work in close partnership with port and terminal operators, shipping lines, shipping and forwarding agents and hauliers. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Analyst to join their successful team in Felixstowe, Suffolk.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Analyst will responsible for operating within the team as a point of contact to existing and potential customers, to receive, interpret and resolve their enquiries and, maintain the integrity of their accounts, together with advising operational procedures to all stakeholders by offering best practice solutions. You will internally, pro-actively recommend improvements to the functionality of Destin8 based on the Customer experience and undertake UAT testing. You will also be supporting the rest of the customer service team to ensure that their reputation as a helpdesk is maintained and encourage self-learning for the rest of the team. The role is a full-time position, of one of a number of Analysts working in the Customer Services team - providing operational support 24/7.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Answering functional Customer enquiries either via telephone, e-mail or face-to-face accurately, politely and in a timely fashion
- Seeking guidance from Customer Service Manager or other Senior Management Team members if in any doubt, as to the correct course of action once reasonable steps have been taken to research within the resources available.
- Scrutinise Customer accounts set up by colleagues and advise as necessary ensuring accuracy and rectifying if appropriate. Maintain all records accurately and appropriately for Management statistics. Keep Customers updated on progress in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate with other Customer Service team members by sharing knowledge and experiences to benefit colleagues understanding, and ensuring appropriate colleagues are provided with updates on any specific or widespread issues out of the ordinary.
- To analyse messaging errors with stakeholders and by conducting systematic housekeeping, improve the quality and reduce the quantity of data on Destin8. The aim being, to give a better customer experience and improve the integrity of data on Destin8.
- Provide Customer training as required and assist Senior Management in delivering test and training packages
As the Customer Service Analyst, you will have proven experience within a similar role and be proficient in the use of Destin8 accompanied by working knowledge of import/export procedures. You will have excellent people and customer service skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills. Leadership skills, shipping industry knowledge and demonstrable technical ability are desirable. You will be a positive communicator, enthusiastic, good team player, critical thinker, self-motivated and take pride in your work. Higher level education or a business skills qualification is also desirable though not essential.
This Customer Service Analyst role is a permanent, full-time position. The salary on offer is a salary of £24940 per annum plus a performance related bonus. Company benefits include holiday of 25 days plus bank holidays and company pension.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV and we would love to hear from you.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: IT, analyst, technical, customer, service, support, Destin8, shipping, logistics
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.