Customer Service Manager - Spider is advertising on behalf of a small, fast growing, and ambitious privately owned EdTech company, based in Newmarket, Suffolk, who are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their team.
As Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the rapidly increasing demand for their digital learning technology from new and existing customers is serviced efficiently and accurately. Orders typically include the supply of additional learning materials and resources as well as the sale of software licenses.
The Customer Service Manager will help develop and manage systems to accommodate this increased demand and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
Other key duties include:
- Supporting sales and business development to manage, respond and follow up on sales leads and enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining our HubSpot CRM system
- Managing and scheduling the supply of learning materials and hardware to our clients
- Implementing quality control systems.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Outstanding and proactive organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- A focus on accuracy and attention to detail whilst being able to work at a fast pace
- The candidate must be comfortable with adopting and adapting to new systems and technologies.
This Customer Service Manager role may not be full time. For the right candidate the company can be flexible with working hours to accommodate personal circumstances. The company expects that the job will be based in their Newmarket offices. On offer is a salary of £28,000- £35,000 FTE (pro-rata on number of hours), as well as excellent benefits including: Contributory company pension scheme, 23 working days holiday per year.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: customer service, management, sales, business development, Organisation, communication
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.