Customer Service Manager – Do you have experience in customer service? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, Spider is advertising on behalf of a holiday lettings company. They are currently searching for a Customer Service Manager, to join the team in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
Fantastic company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary: On offer is a starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Holiday: 28 days annual leave. (Bank holidays will need to be worked as they are busy times).
- Pension: company pension scheme available.
- Employee extras such as: Staff discount of 10% off stays at their properties.
About the role:
Reporting to Directors, other key duties are:
- Be the key point of contact and oversee guest support and customer services.
- Assist with day-to-day general guest queries via phone, in person, via email, live chat and in branch at the Aldeburgh site.
- Be on hand to manage any complaints by rectifying the issues and minimising cost to company and owners.
- Manage guest feedback and increase review scores on Airbnb, Booking.com, Google.
- Oversee and onboard any temporary staff during busy periods such as summer holidays.
- Assist with being on-call one evening a week.
- Provide support and cover for colleagues as well as supporting in the day-to-day running of the business.
As the successful Customer Service Manager, you will ideally need experience in holiday lettings or hotel background with strong customer service experience. Your training will take place in the Woodbridge office but once training is complete you will be based at the Aldeburgh Office, full time. From time to time there will be some requirement to travel around for work between offices and visit properties, but all mileage will be reimbursed, or use of a company car will be provided. Full driving licence is essential.
This role is a full-time, permanent position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, rotational weekend work is required. Working hours might differ during busier times. Rotational on-call evening work required as well. Company work laptop and phone will be provided by the business.
If you are looking for a role where you can collaborate with a talented team and develop a career, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Additional keywords: customer service, management, hospitality, operations manager, holiday manager, customer service manager