Customer Success Manager - They are looking for an enthusiastic, curious, and motivated Customer Success Manager to join their team based remotely in the UK, on a full-time or part-time permanent basis.
They are expanding their customer success team to support their growing number of customers. The mission of Customer Success is to develop healthy, trusting, and stable customer relationships to help retain clients and benefit from long-term revenue, advocacy opportunities and revenue expansion opportunities. If this sounds like your next opportunity read on!
They deliver expert consultancy services, supply software licences on behalf of IBM and offer training and technical support across the complete IBM Analytics suite. Their clients work in different industries, and range from Medium Businesses to International, FTSE listed companies.
About the role:
The Customer Success Manager will own the relationships with their clients, supporting them as they use IBM software to drive change, modernise, and get the most from their software.
Other duties will include:
- Help clients achieve optimal value from their IBM products and their services through education and events.
- Build strong relationships with customer contacts and support them to become champions of the product internally.
- Represent the customer’s interests and act on their behalf when interacting with software vendors.
- Identify, generate, and be involved in new revenue opportunities with existing customers, and liaise with Sales Manager and Operations Manager at the appropriate time.
- Nurture customer advocacy that benefits the customers, their organization, and the business.
- Continually assess existing processes and identify areas for improvement.
You will ideally have 1+ years' experience in a Customer Success related role in a SaaS company. A basic understanding of Customer Success Management as a discipline/profession is desired. Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, to able to notice our brand tone of voice. You will have the ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels. Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage their own time. Ability to empathise and to understand a situation from all sides. Determination to see issues through to resolution. A desire for continuous improvement. Although not essential, an understanding of the role, function, challenges, and opportunities of the finance function within a business would be preferred.
On offer is a salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience (pro rata for part-time if required). Part-time hours would be 4 days per week. This is a remote working role with occasional UK travel to meet client requirements.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills, please apply by forwarding your CV as soon as possible.
If you require any reasonable adjustments, such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Please check your email inbox and spam/junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this vacancy.
Additional keywords: client services, customer, customer success, customer management, software, vendors, sales, success