We are looking for enthusiastic Customs Team Leader to join our client who provide customs services in all UK ports. As the Customs Team Leader you will oversee the day-to-day requirements of all the customs operators ensuring the entries are completed in a timely manner.
Key duties include:
- To Ensure all Customs entries for that day are actioned and cleared.
- To Ensure the mailbox is clear and anything urgent has been processed.
- To Ensure the Customs entries are completed in compliance with HMRC standards.
- Accountable for ensuring all required work is completed and clearances within Customer agreed KPI’s.
- To build relationships with Customer operational contacts to enhance the customer experience.
- To Ensure that all Customer document retention details are met and kept for month end procedures.
- Building relationships with staff members through meetings to discuss performance and how they are in general.
- To Build a training programme to ensure all members of staff meet company requirements.
why you should apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customs Team Leader to join a well-established organisation. You will be meeting tight delivery deadlines although you will have full support of the tight knit team to ensure you will always be exceeding expectations. You may be required to travel occasionally and to stay away on business.
what we’re looking for.
A pivotal role as the Customs Team Leader that requires attention to detail and being able to think on your feet how to improve processes and be able to navigate through the daily rigors with planning and a proactiveness to see and fix issues before it impacts the final Customer.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.