Data & Billing Analyst
Spider Recruitment Services are working with a well-established company in the Energy & Utilities sector who are looking to add to their commercial performance team.
This role will involve collaborative working with their finance and business support team, whereby the primary focus is on validating data in accordance with contractual requirements, in readiness for monthly reporting and invoicing.
General Duties / Key Responsibilities
- To validate data from internal systems into agreed contractual formats
- Liase with clients on the submission of monthly data, and support query resolution.
- Liase with finance team to ensure validated data in invoice in required timeframes.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within client accounts.
- Positively influence client prescription of service
- Create reports and present data
- Attend client review meetings, reporting on and demonstrating continuous improvement.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail with good decision making / judgement skills
- Proficiency with large data sets for reporting
- Ability to tailor information for the audience
- Ability to proactively identify, prioritise and solve problems
- Previous experience in data or performance analyst role
- Previous experience in collating and analysing data
A competitive salary is on offer of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience along with a generous remuneration package and a chance to join a busy and growing plc who care about their workforce.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Customer Service, Operations, Management, Workforce, Labour, Planning, Scheduling, Engineers
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.