Deputy Manager – This is an exciting opportunity to join the current Care Group of the Year as a Deputy Manager (nurse qualified)!
Stow Healthcare is a family of nursing homes, residential homes and memory centres which are dedicated to dementia care. Our extended family includes our loyal band of managers, carers, nurses, chefs, housekeepers and handy people, our residents, their relatives and our professional healthcare partners across Essex, Norfolk, and Suffolk.
We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 permanent Deputy Managers to join the team at our Outstanding-rated Brandon Park home in Brandon and Ford Place home in Thetford.
Our Deputy Manager Role will include:
- Brandon or Thetford based in our Outstanding rated homes
- Work split 50/50 between practical nursing and office
- Role modelling the best clinical care skills
- Opportunities to developing practice leadership skills
- 40 hour per week contract - normally Mon-Fri with occasional weekend and night work where necessary
- Electronic care planning, compliance systems and eMAR
Successful candidates will have leadership experience either as a deputy or senior nurse/clinical lead from a care home or hospital setting. You will have exceptional clinical skills and experience in elderly care. You will have flexibility, patience, caring attitude and a real 'people person'. A proficient level of written and spoken English.
The Benefits of Working for Stow Healthcare:
- £2000 joining incentive (payable if you do not join through an agency)
- Paid for every hour you are at work - all your breaks are paid
- NMC registration fee paid
- Working for the best care provider in the UK (National Care Awards and Caring UK Awards 2021) and best employer in Suffolk (Suffolk Business Awards 2020)
- Comprehensive training and opportunities to gain or add to qualifications
- Nest pension scheme
We are a family-run, national award-winning company, based locally to you with nursing homes across Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex. We are winners of national awards for management, nursing and care 100% of our homes are rated 'Outstanding' or 'Good' by the care regulators supporting elderly and frail residents, often managing palliative care needs.
This is a full-time position. In return, on offer is a competitive rate of pay of £21.50ph days and £23.50ph nights with a £2000 starting bonus.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: care, elderly care, deputy manager, deputy management, care management, senior, carehome
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.