Digital Marketing Executive- Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful marketing Company based in Colchester, Essex, who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and will be working across the Essex/Suffolk Border.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include be to work with the Client Projects Manager and Managing Director in the running of the agency’s digital marketing strategy with a core focus on social media, delivering digital marketing across multiple platforms for the agency’s portfolio of clients.
Other key duties include:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Team.
- Maintain and build clients’ and their social media presence, and regularly evaluate and update social media strategies/tactics (i.e. translating business strategy into action).
- Be proactive and deliver new ideas for our clients in line with their business objectives.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which inform, educate, and entertain audiences and promote relevant brand-focused messages in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Team.
- Sets up and manages all client and the company’s social ads (including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) and provides ongoing optimisation of performance.
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Team, maintains clients’ and their SEO health and makes ongoing recommendations to improve search rank and visibility.
- Sets up and manages client and their Google Search ads when required and provides ongoing optimisation of performance.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Assist the team in research, analysis and development of campaigns, projects, and programmes for new and existing clients.
- Deliver all work to agreed business requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy in all work delivered.
- To work closely with the studio team and to be able to quickly adopt new methods and processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrable agency or B2B/B2C experience, with an excellent track record.
- Switch between working for both companies efficiently and with flexibility
- A proactive attitude that thrives in a very varied and fast-paced environment
- Personable/outgoing, a team-player who can build strong internal and external relationships
- Analytical with a logical approach and enthusiasm for learning
- Strong and confident communicator with experience agency or client-side
- Well-organised with the ability to multitask
- Exceptional attitude to working under pressure and great at problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to switch between tasks quickly and cohesively
This Digital Marketing Executive position is a Full-Time position. The salary is negotiable (depending on experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Digital, Marketing manager, Digital marketing, Marketing specialist, Marketing, Digital specialist, SEO, Marketing executive
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.