Digital Marketing Executive- Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful marketing company based in Colchester, Essex, who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities are to work with the Client Projects Manager and Managing Director in the day-to-day management of clients, with a core focus on identifying revenue growth opportunities for the agency and business for clients. To achieve this, it will be essential that you can deliver digital marketing strategy and execution, including search engine optimisation and digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for the agency’s portfolio of clients.
Other key duties include:
- Manage day-to-day client enquiries, requests, and work with the team to deliver on client work.
- Work in collaboration with other Digital Marketing Executives,
- To maintain clients’ and the company’s SEO health and make ongoing recommendations to improve search rank and visibility.
- To also set up and manage all client and the company social ads (including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) and provide ongoing optimisation of performance.
- Work with the development team to ensure that technical SEO requirements are met where change to code is required.
- Create reports and present them to clients at monthly meetings.
- Be proactive and deliver new ideas for our clients in line with their business objectives.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Assist the team in research, analysis and development of campaigns, projects, and programmes for new and existing clients.
- Deliver all work to agreed business requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy in all work delivered.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrable agency or B2B/B2C experience, with an excellent track record of exceeding targets.
- Must have demonstrable SEO experience/ knowledge.
- A proactive attitude that thrives in a very varied and fast-paced environment.
- Personable/outgoing, a team-player who can build strong internal and external relationships.
- Analytical with a logical approach and enthusiasm for learning.
- Strong and confident communicator with experience in an agency or client-side.
- Well-organised with the ability to multitask. To switch between tasks quickly and cohesively.
- Exceptional attitude to working under pressure and great at problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
This Digital Marketing Executive position is a Full-Time position. The salary is negotiable (depending on experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Digital, Marketing manager, Digital marketing, Marketing specialist, Marketing, Digital specialist, SEO, Marketing executive, Account manager, Client management, Client-facing
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.