EDI Support Analyst - P&O Ferrymasters, a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced EDI Support Analyst to join us on a permanent basis based in Halesowen, West Midlands.
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced IT professionals and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
The EDI Support Analyst role and key responsibilities will be:
- Designing and maintaining all EDI data mapping on a Pan-European scope
- Monitor all EDI processes
- Analyse all EDI implementations while recommending improvements to processes.
- Contact with major clients, suppliers & any other major stakeholder across Europe as and when required.
As an EDI support Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent experience of EDI Integration, preferably with Seeburger knowledge
- Have demonstratable experience including Data communication methods such as AS2, HTTPS and SFTP
- Experience of creation and troubleshooting of EDI Mappings including knowledge of popular formats such as EDIFACT and XML
- Will have EDI based qualifications
- Have strong communication and teamworking skills.
- Are customer focused with a genuine passion for technology
This is a full-time permanent role. With the working hours of 37.5 hours per week. In return, we are offering a competitive package in line with the seniority of the position.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Support Analyst, EDI, EDI Analyst, Process Improvements,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.