Electrical Engineer – Market Harborough
Spider Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a heating and facilities company that are a market leading heating and hot water specialist with 35 years of successful delivery. The work can be either domestic households or commercial/retail businesses across the region.
- Carrying out service and maintenance works on a variety of domestic and commercial properties across the region.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically and manually.
- Ensuring high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet the required quality standards.
- Periodic testing and wiring installation of new heating systems on a variety of domestic and commercial properties across the region.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during your daily work.
- To comply with stock ordering and auditing procedures so relevant parts are available to fulfil job requirements.
The location of the role will be covering the Hinckley area predominately.
The package You will be paid a competitive salary with annual performance reviews, specialist tools and company vehicle and fuel card allocated to you. You will also be given a mobile phone and tablet. Benefits such as pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service, life insurance scheme and company sick pay.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Electrical, Commercial Engineer, Service, Repair, Breakdown, Electrical Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Service Engineer
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.