Electrician – Spider are advertising for a well-established company with long term clients who are looking for a full time, permanent Qualified Electrician to join their team.
As an Electrician you will be carrying out mostly commercial & premium residential projects, your day-to-day job could include:
- All aspects of electrical installation including 1st and 2nd fix.
- Supporting commercial clients needs both maintenance and new installation.
- Supporting electrical call outs.
- Carrying out testing and repairs in accordance with regulations and standards.
- Liaising with clients to identify their requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive commercial and domestic experience.
- Qualified to NVQ L3 Gold Card.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Have fantastic communication and ability to work alone.
- High standards, clean and tidy and a smart personal appearance are a must.
- Ideally have Electrical Inspect and Testing (2391) qualification (or be ready to qualify).
This is a full time, permanent role working 35 hours a week (over time possible when required), offering a competitive salary (depending on experience). Other benefits include 28 days holiday. You will be given uniform, company van including costs and statutory pension contributions. With the company offering a wide range of services, additional training will be available as and when required.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Key Words: Electrician, Commercial Electrician, Domestic Electrician, NICEIC, Qualified Supervisor, Gold Card.
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.