Estimator - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful bespoke garden joinery manufacturer based in Clacton on Sea, Essex who are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team.
As an Estimator, you will be providing detailed estimates based on tender documents and client’s drawings / information whilst aiming for the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Maintains existing client contacts whilst continuously seeking out new clients and opportunities.
Other key duties include:
- Preparing estimates based on incoming enquiries.
- Answering phone calls from clients and offering support and information where necessary.
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- Regular follow ups with existing clients and keeping on top of the enquiry pool.
- Actively seeking out new clients and opportunities.
- Compiling reports for management regarding market conditions and incoming enquiries.
- Participating in sales meetings.
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal departments.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in an estimator / sales assistant role would be ideal.
- Previous experience in the joinery sector would be advantageous.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Networking skills.
- Ability to manage challenging and changing workloads.
- Experience of Microsoft office applications essential.
This Estimator, position is a Full-Time position. On offer is a competitive salary of (depending on experience). Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: manufacturing, pricing, estimator, estimating, customer service, drawing
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.