European Freight Forwarder – France, Spain and Italy export and import experience – This highly successful freight company are now looking for a European Freight Forwarder with Export and Import knowledge and experience of France, Spain and Italy to be based at their Ipswich, Suffolk office.
They are currently looking for driven, enthusiastic candidates to join their ever-expanding team and in particular, due to sustained growth now have an opening within the European export department.
As a European road freight forwarder, you will be working as part of a team you will assist in providing European export solution’s via road for a variety of customers servicing Countries such as France, Spain & Italy.
Duties would include:
- Customer relationship/development
- Supplier relationship/development
- Complete collection/delivery schedules
- Customer/Supplier visits (if necessary)
- General administration – i.e. building jobs
Skills and Attributes include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good geographical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience within either the French, Spanish or Italian market would be necessary.
- A second or third language i.e. French, Italian or Spanish would be advantageous, however not essential.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday and offers a highly attractive salary of £35K+ depending on experience, in addition to paid holiday, pension, corporate gym membership, and other perks.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work for a company who will invest in you then please forward an up to date CV and covering letter as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: freight forwarder, European freight, scheduler, geographic, European forwarder
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.