Experienced Rake hand / Tarmac Operative - Spider is advertising on behalf of a small, friendly business with over 30 years’ experience in offering a variety of Tarmac Drive Services in the Suffolk area to both private and commercial clients. They are looking for an Experienced Rake hand / Tarmac Operative to join their team based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
As an Experienced Rake hand / Tarmac Operative, your responsibilities will be to install, rake, tar spray and shingle. Our client’s standard of work is second to none and meeting all the customer needs.
Other key duties include:
- Maintenance and driving a culture of zero harm and behavioural safety
- Reporting of data for quality purposes and helping to achieve quality KPIs
- Rake Asphalt, Tar spray and shingle and other duties will be arranged
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate loading and timely vehicle turnaround
- Continuous improvement of performance standard
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Must have knowledge of all parts of asphalt/groundworks
- 7.5ton lorry license would be preferred but not essential
- Good level of Customer Service
- Be and effective communicator – written and verbal
- Be a good team player
This Experienced Rake hand / Tarmac Operative position is a Full-Time position. On offer is a salary of £23,000+ (depending on experience), as well as other excellent benefits which will be discussed at interview stage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Operative, Asphalt, Groundwork, Tarmac Services, Rake hand
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.