Spider Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a well-established, international company who specialise in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. They now have an exciting opportunity available for a Fermentation Manager to join their business.
Do you have previous experience within the food/ brewery sectors? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This role has production management accountability for the upstream (molasses, ingredient and cleaning solution preparation, fermentation, yeast separation, yeast cream storage and tanker loading) areas. This includes the management of people, plant and processes to deliver the most effective customer service and safe, cost-effective operations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Quality, environment, safety, and health (QESH) advocate
- People leadership and management
- Production management
- Maintenance activity co-ordination
- Operational support
- Continuous Improvement
- Degree qualified in a science, engineering or manufacturing discipline
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise used for example in Beer or Milk industries
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, and environmental processes
- Microbiological expertise and problem-solving ability
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Results focused “can do” attitude with an ability to prioritise effectively and remain focused on priorities
- Numerate – comfortable with data
- Self-starter – ability to work off own initiative
This is a permanent, full-time role working Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 – 17:00. On offer to the successful candidate is a salary range of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on experience and expertise.
Please apply by forwarding an up to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Production, QHSE, Food Technology, Quality, Environment, Health, Safety, Management, Microbiology, Yeast, Fermentation, Plant
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.